Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Quilty Resolutions

Since today is the end of 2014, I have spent some time thinking about the quilty resolutions that I would like to make for next year.

First of all is the list of quilts that I want to make:

For others:
1. A quilt for my parents with fabric that they bought in Alaska
2. Finish quilting and binding a 20 year old quilt for an aunt
3. A T-shirt quilt for my sister-in-law with her old college t-shirts


For me:
1. Start a faux cathedral window denim quilt
2. Start a wedding ring quilt
3. ?? I am sure that I will think of some more to add here :)

Other quilty goals:
1. Totally organize and re-arrange my sewing room and closet now that I have my sewing table of dreams
2. See my quilt hanging at Quiltcon in Austin
3. Enter more quilt competitions
4. Try and sell a quilt or two on Etsy
5. Release my almost done pattern on Craftsy
6. Buy more fabric for my stash (listed here so that I can say it was one of my goals for the year haha)
7. Try out new FMQ patterns and try to improve my quilting
8. Commit to regular posting on my blog


9. Try to become more of a part of the online quilting community

Those goals all seem doable, right?  What are your 2014 Quilty Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment