Sunday, August 16, 2015

I opened an Etsy Shop!

I have had some free time on my hands lately since my sewing machine has been in the shop and I have noticed that my pile of quilts sitting around is getting larger.  This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I have been thinking that I would like to try to sell some quilts in order to make some money to buy fabric and make some more quilts.  Therefore, I have opened an Etsy shop!  Click on the link below to visit.


So far I have sold 2 notebook covers.  I am excited to have a reason to sew some more things (notebook covers, pouches, quilts, bags, etc) and try to sell them too!

1 comment:

  1. Your increasing pile of quilts is certainly a good thing. That means you are building your inventory really well. You are constantly producing work, which is a crucial business element. It just makes sense that you open an Etsy shop at last. The notebook covers are a good start. And the more you sell, the more resources you have to make more. Cheers!

    Jennefer Neely @ Plastic Otter

    ReplyDelete