Monday, September 22, 2014

Blue Bed Quilt- Finished!

The Blue Bed Quilt is another quilt that I have finished but I only recently managed to get pictures of it.  It was so annoying to quilt because of the bulk and size of the quilt.  I just did a lot of straight line quilting and kept it pretty widely spaced.  It is backed with a white cross-hatch fabric and bound with a fun blue stripe fabric.

Here it is in my bedroom- I love the way that it looks with the blue wall!



The quilt inspector approves!  I love the way that the stars look around the side of the bed...


Next up in this series, curtains for the bedroom - I have been searching high and low for the perfect fabric.  The windows are almost 10 ft high!  I also needed to find a 12+ foot curtain rod to put across the top (there are three large windows in a row), that was a search in itself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment