Monday, February 16, 2015

Irish Chain Twist QAL

Now that I cut all my fabrics for the Irish Chain Twist QAL, I can get started on sewing!  This week Melissa at Happy Quilting posted instructions for the "Improvisational Quilting Units" so that is what I worked on over the weekend. 

They are just basically strips with triangles sewed on each side- super easy to make even though there are 48 of them!  I have 8 blocks of each color in the rainbow.


I am looking forward to seeing what we will do with the blocks this week!

4 comments:

  1. And they look so happy all laid out in a rainbow!! Great job getting them all pieced and pressedd!! I can't wait to see this one come together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those colours are really popping up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black is going to set those colors off well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rainbow! Your quilt is going to look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete