Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Stash

A couple weeks ago I was visiting family in Denver Colorado.  While I was there, my husband took me to one of my very favorite quilt shops, Holly's Quilt Cabin.

We found this quilt store randomly during one of our visits to CO because it is right next door to a grocery store.  Holly's Quilt Cabin doesn't look like much from the outside (the storefront isn't very wide) but the store is so deep and they have an amazing selection of fabrics.  They have traditional fabrics, modern fabrics, blenders, flannels, batiks, everything!  Weirdly enough, they have one of the best selection of "outer space" fabrics that I have ever seen in one place and all sorts of themed fabrics too!

I only had like 10 minutes in the store while my husband went to get gas in the car and I did the best I could in that time frame!   I picked up a half yard each of the three fabrics below- my very favorite is the rocket ships!  I was so excited to see the rockets ships because I had seen that online and had been secretly wanting it.  You also might recognize the crayola crayons from when I posted about them last month.


I also picked up Fat Quarters of these two music fabrics- I think my sister and I are going to be making a music quilt in 2 months and I need to start stashing some fabrics!

Linking up with Sunday Stash by Molli Sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment