Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday Fabric Love #5

Many years ago when I was in college, I did a summer internship at the Crayola Factory in Easton PA.  Ever since then (and even before) I have had a love of Crayola products (and everyone knows that store brand crayons can't even compare to Crayola brand!).

I was surprised to see that Riley Blake entered a partnership with Crayola and they made a fabric line about crayons!







My personal favorite is the first one, the "tossed crayons".  This line has several other coordinates, and Riley Blake also produced solids with the Crayola name.  I can see these fabrics used for pencil pouches, open wide pouches, and anything for back-to-school time.

These fabrics are available here from Fabric Shack.  I am not paid to say this, but I like Fabric Shack's large variety of fabric, fast and cheap shipping, and the ability to order 1/4 yds!

No comments:

Post a Comment