Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday Fabric Love #6

You all know by now that I have a soft spot for kid's fabrics and even more of an inclination to buy them if they are primary colored because they match with the rest of my stash.

This week I saw the very cutest dinosaur fabric!






I just love the multicolored dino tracks on the coordinating fabric!  This fabric has several other coordinates and has different background colors too (I prefer the white though).  See it here at Fabric Shack.

Now, how would I use this fabric?  I immediately thought of Shannon Brinkley and her "Scrappy Applique" method.

  from here

Wouldn't this fabric look so cute as borders around a giant dinosaur?  Or maybe use the dinos as the border and the dino tracks as the backing!  So many options!!

No comments:

Post a Comment