Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Twist on Tradition Units- Irish Chain Quiltalong

I am very happy to tell you that I am still managing to follow along with the Irish Chain Twist Quiltalong at Happy Quilting!  Melissa is doing a great job at splitting all of the work up into manageable units, this week we chain pieced "twist on tradition units".  It was pretty easy, here is my pic of what mine look like all finished:

We are going to make these into blocks this week, I am excited to see what they will look like!

Also linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all of these happy colors!!! So fabulous!!! Can't wait to see yours come together ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors you're using. The really pop against the black background fabric.

    ReplyDelete