Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Summer Solstice QAL- Half Square Triangles

This week in the Summer Solstice Quiltalong we made Half Square Triangles.  Super easy and once again I was glad that I am only making 1 giant block!


And since I tend to be very impatient to see what the final product will look like, I hung up the pieces on my design wall early :)

I LOVE the way this looks!!!!  Except I think that I need to dissect two of the center flying geese and exchange some triangles so that the gradient flows correctly, otherwise it will bug me forever.  I can't wait to add the drunkard's path blocks next!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! Your HST's look fantastic and seeing them all on the design wall!!! Awesome!!!!! This is just going to be so pretty all together, can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete