Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WIP- Open Wide Pouches

I already posted about my new zipper collection... now it's time to choose the fabric for my pouches!  I am making the Open Wide Zippered Pouch from Noodlehead.

I am going to try and work my way through 4 pouches... these are going to be for other people, I already have 3 pouches that I made for myself :)

I love the periodic table fabric and it took me so long to find it somewhere in stock!  This is going to make a fun pouch with the red interior and yellow zipper.


The exterior of this one is the flower and the orange/peach fabric, with the blueish on the inside.

This exterior has the zig-zag on the top and purple cross-hatch on the bottom, with a gray interior.

Last but not least, a fun space themed pouch.  I bought that patch fabric last year at the Houston Quilt Festival and have been waiting for something fun to use it for.

Time to get sewing!

Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced!

No comments:

Post a Comment