Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday Fabric Love #1



Welcome to my new series, Wednesday Fabric Love!  I talked a little bit last week about how much I love browsing online for fabrics and I am just going to share some of my favorites every week.




This fabric by Whistler Studios for Windham Fabrics and is from the collection called "Stars and Stripes".  It reminds me of summer road trips and would be cute in (1) a red, white, and blue quilt, (2) a drawstring bag, (3) a zipper pouch, or (4) a journal cover.
 



This fabric is available from Fabric Shack here.  Fabric Shack is one of my favorite places to buy fabrics from, they are fast to cut and get your fabric in the mail, shipping is cheap, and they cut 1/4 yds (!!!!!).  They are not paying me to say this, I just really like buying from Fabric Shack.

No comments:

Post a Comment