Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Wednesday Fabric Love #3



This week I want to talk about a new kid fabric that I found, the Northcott Connector Playmats Panels.






From top to bottom, they are "Around Town", "At the Train Station", "At the Airport", and "At the Harbor".  Each panel is 2/3 yd and you can see that the roads can connect both vertically and horizontally.  So you could buy one for a small playmat (40" x 24"), connect two for a medium mat (40" x 48"), or buy all 4 for a giant mat (80" x 48").  

I don't have anyone to make this for right now but am considering buying some of them just because they are so cute haha.  But which ones to buy?  How could I pick one over the others?  If you want some for yourself, they are available at Fabric Shack, one of my favorite online fabric sellers.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get those. I have 2 grandsons I could make playmate for. Would help take care of Christmas for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy- that sounds like a great plan! You could put together 2 of the playmats for each of the boys and then the boys could put them next to one another to play together!

      Delete