Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wednesday Fabric Love #2


Continuing with my travel theme from last week, I really love this fabric from Hoffman Fabrics, called "National Park Centennial".  It is available in blue, gray, and khaki.







Did you know that the National Park Service turns 100 years old on August 26, 2016?  I went to the Grand Canyon with my family about 7 years ago and ever since it has re-ignited my love of the National Parks.  I have a "National Park Passport" that you can get stamped at all the National Parks and my husband and I plan trips based on how many National Parks we can visit!  Every Park is different and they are all awesome.  I just asked my husband which park is his favorite (that we have visited) and he said Grand Canyon- and I think I would agree with that!


This fabric would make a fun journal cover, or maybe a pillow cover to use in the car for your road trips?  Or maybe a road-trip bag?  So many options.


This fabric is available online from Fabric Shack.  They are not paying me to say this, but they are one of my favorite online shops!  Quick cutting, quick and cheap shipping, and they allow 1/4 yd cuts!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment